I know that in my first post I gave multiple reasons as to why I am starting this journey, however, I never really sat down and thought about any more reasons why I am ready to do this, why I need to do this, beyond lowering my weight. I was given advice to write down my goals and to think of both a weight goal as well as non-weight goals. So here it goes:
- Lose 60 pounds–Goal weight is 140.
- Run a 5k.
- Look decent in pictures no matter what ‘angle’ the camera is at.
- Prove that I can stick with this program for the 21 days it asks for.
- Look better naked (I want to be able to look in the mirror and change the areas that I dislike so this would be for myself as well as my future significant other).
- Fit in my clothes better. My favorite pair of pants is a size 10 (worn in high school at 150 pounds) and I currently wear a size 16 pants and a size XL shirt.
- Look good in a bathing suit. I enjoy swimming and travelling to places with beaches so I want to look better.
- Feel better.
As I continue on this journey, I am sure this list will change and be added to.. I will update as I go.